We know that sometimes things can go wrong. Our number one priority is to provide you with the highest level of customer service. If there's a problem, please let us know and we'll try to provide a solution as quickly as possible.
We can usually resolve most issues straightaway. If it takes longer, we'll contact you to let you know who will be dealing with it and what the next steps are.
After looking into your complaint, we will respond as quickly as possible, and if no decision has been reached we will update you on progress after 4 and 8 weeks. If you disagree with our decision, feel we have misunderstood anything or you have any extra information please let us know.
You may contact us on the details below:
Please include your phone number, so we can call you about your email Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm. When sending emails, you should not include any personal, financial or banking details, as this method is not a secure way of supplying information.
0800 915 2926
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. We may record and monitor calls.
- The Edge
- Eden Business Park
- CA11 9FB
When contacting us, please have your policy number or quote reference to hand (where appropriate).
The Financial Ombudsman Service
If we haven't issued our 'final response' within eight weeks from the date you first raised your complaint, or if you're dissatisfied with our response, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review. The Financial Ombudsman Service may only consider your complaint once you've tried to resolve it with us, so please take up your concerns with us first and we'll do all we can to help.
- The Financial Ombudsman Service
- Exchange Tower
- E14 9SR
Phone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123
Online Dispute Resolution Platform
The European Commission has established an Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR Platform) that is specifically designed to help EU consumers who have bought goods or services online from a trader based elsewhere in the EU and subsequently has a problem with that online purchase. The ODR platform will refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service who will pass it on to CleverMover.
To support our commitment to achieving an excellent customer experience you can expect us to meet these principles when dealing with your complaint:
- We'll treat you as an individual and with consideration.
- We'll empathise with your concerns and respond quickly.
- We know your time is valuable, so we won't waste it.
- The person you speak to will be able to help with your complaint.
- We give our people the support they need to do their job to resolve your complaint and if they can't resolve it, they'll take ownership and find someone who can.
- We only make promises we can keep.
- If you feel we haven't, please tell us.
- We'll do everything we can do to resolve your complaint.
- We want to be fair to all our customers, and if we can't resolve your complaint we'll tell you why and tell you what other options you have.
- We want you to tell us what you think.
- We'll aim to learn from what you tell us and take action to put things right.